Ronnie S. Stangler, M.D. consults with individuals, families and family offices.
Dr. Stangler works with you to enhance your emotional and physical health and longevity. Together we design and implement strategies to mitigate risk, enhance human capital and create enduring legacy. We optimize neuroplasticity, key to enduring change, and build psychological and cellular resilience.
In order to thrive in a world of unpredictability, disruption and intense digital influence, we all require psychological, cellular and systems health.
If you are confronting psychiatric or medical concerns, all evidence-based treatments will be available to you, either directly through Dr. Stangler or in conjunction with her extensive global network of specialists.
But independent of a formal health diagnosis, all of us can profoundly benefit from epigenetic interventions in the context of a therapeutic or coaching relationship.
Basic elements of consultation are discovery and assessment; intervention; continuing follow-up and future planning. Your engagement may be brief or extensive, depending upon your personal circumstances and goals. As appropriate, Dr. Stangler will coordinate your care and treatment with other members of your health team.
Dr. Stangler works with individuals and families in an intimate one to one capacity. Individual sessions are typically 60-90 minutes long and customized to suit the needs of the patient. Consultation may be provided in a variety of settings, including digital and in-person. Dr. Stangler is also available to travel.
Your work with Dr. Stangler may include:
• individual and family therapy and coaching
• creation of a personalized prescription of psychologic, neurobiologic and epigenetic interventions to enhance health and longevity
• focus on strengthening pillars of health, including relationships and social connections, professional satisfaction, exploration of meaning and purpose, spirituality, connection to nature, as well as basic physiologic functions, such as nutrition, sleep, physical activity and movement
• review and monitoring of medication and supplements
• referral for genetic testing or whole genome analysis as indicated
• ongoing assessment of functional biologic age and rate of aging – both overall and for individual body systems, e.g. cardiovascular; brain; immune; metabolic; etc.
• retesting of biologic and functional age as well as rate of aging to monitor impact of interventions with readjustment of treatment regime accordingly
• focused performance optimization
I will continue to be available to you as your physician and psychiatrist on an open-ended basis. We can actively re-engage for brief or more extended periods in the future as warranted by changing circumstances or life events. Our relationship is a sacred trust.
“It is not what you have,” as a certain Brazilian samba instructor once told Dr. Siddhartha Mukherjee, “it is what you do with it”
“Change is always possible. Intimacy can be freeing. Existence is precious”
“Who we are and who we become depends, in part, on whom we love”